Playing online is generally a solo pursuit. So, to ensure that you don’t get lonely, the casino runs regular tournaments for a chance to go head-to-head with other players for a share of the prize pool. The best part is that our multiplayer tournaments can often be entered for free!
Here’s everything you need to know about playing in tournaments at Red Flush Casino.
What are tournaments?
In short, tournaments are competitions in which you play against other players, usually for a share of the prize pool. The value of the prize pool is determined before the start of each tournament, and in most instances comprise a set amount of cash. However, our casino will from time to time invite you to enter one of our scheduled tournaments for anything from Free Spins and credits to real-world prizes, such as tickets to international events.
How to enter a tournament today
- Log into your account
- Click on the Tournaments tab
- Select a tournament and click Join
If the tournament is free, you’ll be able to start spinning immediately. Alternatively, a pop-up will appear to notify you what the entry fee is.
Different types of tournaments
The concept of Freeroll Slots Tournaments is similar to those in poker – basically, they are free to enter for a chance to win cash prizes. Freerolls generally run every 2 hours or so, with Rebuys offered at an additional cost to try and improve your position on the leaderboard. Also, winnings from Freerolls are added to your casino account, and can be withdrawn once wagering requirements have been met.
Scheduled tournaments take place daily and, instead of starting when all players have joined, they start at a scheduled start time. The scheduled tournaments at Red Flush sometimes include free Rebuys and Continues, which you will receive with your registration. While in the casino, you can click on the Prizes tab of any tournament to see how many players the prize pool will be shared with.
Sit & Go
These tournaments are quick and easy and can be joined at almost every hour of the day. Each Sit & Go will list two amounts when looking at the entry fee. The first amount is the actual buy-in cost, while the second demonstrates how much thereof will be added to the prize pool. Most Sit & Go tournaments offer Rebuys and Continues, which, as mentioned previously, provide you with extra opportunities to improve your score on the leaderboard.
If you are new to tournaments, you’ll come across a few unusual terms, including:
- Winbox: Your position on the leaderboard is determined by the total in your Winbox
- Leaderboard: This is the scoreboard to keep track of each player’s Winbox total. Rankings are updated in real-time tab
- Rebuys: Purchasing a Rebuy will give you another crack at improving your score on the leaderboard. Each rebuy will give you more coins, more time, and reset your Winbox to zero
- Continue: If you run out of coins, you can purchase a Continue for a minimal fee. Your Winbox will not reset, however, and will continue to grow as you play