On making your first deposit at Red Flush Casino Canada, you will be required to submit your verification documentation to confirm your identity. This process is an industry-standard online security measure that has been implemented to ensure that the absence of fraudulent behaviour at the casino. Before getting started at the casino, ensure you take a quick look at the below process and requirements to ensure you are prepared when you need to submit your documentation.
Verification documentation requirements
During the casino verification process, we will be looking to confirm your identity, residential address and ownership of your deposit and withdrawal methods. As a result, the casino will ask you to submit the following documents (or variations of them):
- A copy of your driver’s license or another government-issued identification document
- The details of your credit or debit card
- Proof of residence like a recent utility bill (no older than three months)
Red Flush Canada will ask for your verification documentation leading up to your first withdrawal at the casino. Following the request, you will be able to submit your documentation through one of two methods:
- Through the link on your My Promotions area of the casino software
- By emailing your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the submission of your verification documentation and subsequent approval, your withdrawal process with be processed.