Play Online Craps
The basic premise of online craps is to predict the outcome, roll the dice and see if you are a winner. A typical game of online craps comprises of two phases: the coming out phase and the points phase. The coming out phase is the initial throw of the dice, while the point phase is what can potentially follow.
How to play online craps
As mentioned above, there are two distinct phases which determine the course of each game:
Coming Out Phase:
In the Coming Out Phase, which is also known as the shooting phase, you need to try and roll a 7 or 11 (called a neutral) on the pass line bet in order to win. If you roll a 2, 3 or 12 (called Craps) instead, you will automatically lose. And if you roll a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10, the number will establish a ‘point’, in which case the game will progress to the point phase.
In the Point Phase, you have to try and roll a number equal to that of the ‘point’ in the coming out phase. If you roll a 7 before attaining a number equal to that of the ‘point’, you will lose and a new game will begin. During the point phase, you have the option to place side bets such as an Odds Bet. This means that if you win, you will receive the original bet and odds bet for additional ways to win.
Online Craps Betting Options
Online craps offers a variety of betting options to better your chances of winning. The following are only a few of the betting options available, but could greatly affect the outcome of each game:
- Pass Line Bet: An even money bet placed at the beginning of the coming out phase that the player will roll a 7 or 11, or during the point phase.
- Don’t Pass Bet: The opposite of a pass line bet, a Don’t Pass Bet is a wager that the player will roll a 2, 3 or 12 during the coming out phase.
- Come Bet: A wager placed after the ‘point’ has been established that the player will roll a 7 or 11.
- Don’t Come Bet: A wager placed after the ‘point’ has been established that the player will roll a 2, 3 or 12.
- Odds Bet: a side wager placed during the point phase on established bets: Pass Line Bet, Don’t Pass Bet, Come Bet, Don’t Come Bet.